Sunday, August 14, 2016

SUNDAY CLASS ~ ATC's (Artist Trading Cards) august 14th 2016
#sundayclass #sundayclass1



What you need:

* 3 or 1 ATC size watercolor card 2,5 by 3,5 inch
* 4 colors acrylic art crayons (silver, gold, pink and green)
or 4 colors gelatos
or 4 colors watercolor
or 4 colors acrylic paints
* Art spray (bordeaux) 
or dylusions spray
* leave stencil (or an other stencil)
* Finnabair Grafhite texture paste
or texture paste Mixed with black acrylic paint and glitters
* a watercolor varnish or an other varnish or sealer
* butterfly stencil
or other stencil
* a black marker
* an ATC stamp
or computer print out
or a pen
* a palet knife
* a flat bruch
* water
* a heatgun or heardryer
* 3 words or quotes
* a cloth
* babywhipes



Do you have any questions while attending, please ask me here in a comment from 1:20 PM to 2:20 PM central time. After that you can still ask me, but it might take some time for me to answere.


I hope you enjoyed me very first CLASS? If you did please leave me a lovely comment below this post and follow my blog, so you won't mis anything. And remember from now on every sunday on 1 PM central time SUNDAY CLASS from Wanda van Bogerijen.

Thank you all for attending.

Love,

Wanda van Bogerijen

No comments:

Post a Comment