Sunday, September 4, 2016

SUNDAY CLASS 4 ~ Scrap monsters~ september 4th 2016
(1 PM Central Daylight Time)




What you need:

* one wood/cheapboard piece
* one cerialbox/pizzabox piece
* one cardstock piece
* a glue and varnish in one
  or watered down schoolglue/elmers glue 
* an old brush
* scrap paper/painted paper/gelli print paper
* decopatch or decoupage paper
* washitape
* sketching/drawing paper
  or white cardstock
* scissors
* a permanent black pen (0.5 mm)
* a small tip black paint pen (Posca)



#sundayclass
#sundayclass4

Do you have any questions while attending, please ask me in the chat. After that you can still ask me questions on my blog post or the YouTube video.

I hope you enjoyed my CLASS? If you did please leave me a lovely comment below this post and follow my blog, so you won't mis anything. And remember from now on every sunday live on 1 PM central daylight time SUNDAY CLASS from Wanda van Bogerijen.

Thank you all so much for attending.

Love,

Wanda van Bogerijen

No comments:

Post a Comment