Sunday, September 25, 2016

SUNDAY CLASS 7 ~ Bead Angels ~ september 25th 2016
(1 PM Central Daylight Time)

Click this link to my livestream: live stream

Change of plans! I've been very busy with rearanging my livingroom and demolisching my old couch, that I just don't have the energie left to do the marble art. I would like to do something, so I decided to do a copple of bead angels instead. Hope you're all up for that!




What you need:

* beads (8-10-12mm)
* wire pins 50, 60 or 70mm 
* a diagonal cutting plier
* a needle nose plier
* a needle nose plier curved or flat nose plier
* bead caps diffrant sizes
* flower bead caps
* spacer bead wings 20mm wide
* jump split rings
* lobster claps hooks or keyring


#sundayclass
#sundayclass7

Do you have any questions while attending, please ask me in the chat. After that you can still ask me questions on my blog post or the YouTube video.

I hope you enjoyed my CLASS? If you did please leave me a lovely comment below this post and follow my blog, so you won't mis anything. And remember from now on every sunday live on 1 PM central daylight time SUNDAY CLASS from Wanda van Bogerijen.

Thank you all so much for attending.

Love,

Wanda van Bogerijen

No comments:

Post a Comment