Sunday, September 18, 2016

SUNDAY CLASS 6 ~ Gelli printing ~ september 18th 2016
(1 PM Central Daylight Time)

Click this link to my livestream: Live Stream



What you need:

* gelli plate
* all sorts of papers (printerpaper, paperbags, tissuepaper, bookpaper, musicpaper, sticker sheets)
* heavy paints 
* thin paints
* stencils
* stamps
* homemade/homefound stamps
* foam stamps
* brayer
* a table or wire to put all you gelli prints on to dry
* babywhipes


#sundayclass
#sundayclass6

Do you have any questions while attending, please ask me in the chat. After that you can still ask me questions on my blog post or the YouTube video.

I hope you enjoyed my CLASS? If you did please leave me a lovely comment below this post and follow my blog, so you won't mis anything. And remember from now on every sunday live on 1 PM central daylight time SUNDAY CLASS from Wanda van Bogerijen.

Thank you all so much for attending.

Love,

Wanda van Bogerijen

No comments:

Post a Comment