Perfect art palette is 8 questions about what I would use, like and love. Watch my video on YouTube and I would love to know what your answeres would be! Leave them in the comments below or comment on my YouTube video!
1. What is your favorite must have mark making tool?
2. Which thing can you not live without in your emergency/travel art bag? palette knife, brush, pencil or nothing
3. What is your favorite palette for skin tone
4. What is your favorite, will grab if the house is on fire, art product or supply?
5. What one art supply, product or tool in your stash would you
to a friend?
6. What is your favorite budget friendly art supply?
7. If you could pick anything in the world to get for Christmas and add to your art stash what would it be?
8 If you could spend two hours with anyone, dead or alive, and make art with them who would that be?
Attending artist playlist:
Gina’s Video: https://youtu.be/TSfD_y2bk3c
Kylie’s Video: https://youtu.be/iRp_2KJahqY
Anne’s Video: https://youtu.be/RAlIbzCxEqo
Lisa’s Video: https://youtu.be/WxOtq1OyZ1Q
April’s Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQaDlgqbmFw
Diana’s Video: https://youtu.be/3VDpfMNR1BA
Wanda's Video: https://youtu.be/9u6Bao8W-XQ
Jeri's Video: https://youtu.be/Djg-fWLc9Lc
Wendy's Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ONxSkEvdOY
A Life Of Art And Self Expression Facebookgroup: https://www.facebook.com/groups/alifeofartandselfexpression/?ref=bookmarks
Gina Ahrens YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/ginabahrens
I really hope you enjoyed watching my video! Have a very very nice day and enjoy creating, because I wil!
Wanda van Bogerijen