Monday, October 17, 2016

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIFTS october 17th 2016

I had a wonderful birthday! In the morning my Sister, her boyfriend and two beautiful children came, in the evening my other two sisters, my brother inlow, my friend Saskia and my new neighbours came. I really had a wonderful day!

I got a lot of wonderful gifts! 


Here is the video:




Here are the gifts I reseived if you liked them and would like to look if you can get them also. Here is all the information.

* Fairies paint and color book ISBN 978-0-486-46544-9 or ISBN 0-486-46544-6 Doverpublications www.doverpublications.com
* Artista Super Light Modeling paste clay Art.728160 dhondt hobby products www.dhondthobby.com
* Royalvkb Food Container (vershouddoos) Albert Heijn www.royalvkb.com
* Royalvkb Vacuum Pump (VacuĆ¼mpomp) Albert Heijn www.royalvkb.com
* Design Bruynzeel Sakura Watercolor pad (Aquarelblock) A4 180grams Art.nr.8848021 www.bruynzeel-sakura.com
* Stabilo 36 Watercolorpencils www.stabilo.com
* Spin art from Art kids ITEM NO 1979
* Action giftcards
* Krea Hobby (craft store here in town) giftcard
* beadwings, owl beads, little cute key, clover 4
* Round Gelli Plate stencil hearts


Love,

Wanda van Bogerijen

No comments:

Post a Comment